Manage Auto Body Repair Business
Mitchell RepairCenter features the tools your body shop needs to streamline day-to-day operations. Highly customizable, it’s designed for repair facilities of any size—allowing you to grow your business while achieving your business goals.View Resources
Improve Shop Performance With Better Business Tools
Our auto body shop software enhances business operations by delivering easy-to-use tools for managing everything from accounting to payroll and sales to cycle time. You choose the individual modules that meet your repair facility’s objectives or select one of our integrated packages.
Accounting, Invoicing & Payroll
- Integrate accounting software packages including QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online and BusinessWorks.
- Get fast, accurate data transfer with our Mitchell RepairCenter Accounting Interface (Standard).
QuickBooks & QuickBooks Online
- Share and transfer data seamlessly with the creation of accounts receivable, accounts payable and payments based on repair order activity.
- Assign accounting functionality between insurance partners and your customers (QuickBooks Online only).
- Simplify the transfer of sales, accounts payable and payment information.
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Provide customers with a full account of the work in progress.
- Increase transparency by offering final customer and insurance carrier bill reports detailing completed repair work and totals due.
Accounts Receivable Payments Management
- Track customer and insurer payment amounts for each repair order in a secure, hosted environment with Mitchell RepairCenter Payments.
- Confirm all estimate payment responsibilities.
- Certify amounts paid and dates received.
Technician Flagged Payroll Reporting
- Run reports to monitor flagged labor.
- Monitor payroll flags.
- Track flagged hours for job costing.
Parts, Labor & Cycle Time Management
- Integrate OEConnection Parts Management modules directly into Mitchell RepairCenter.
- Implement the CollisionLink online parts ordering system for greater efficiency.
- Access virtually every vehicle make and model inside of Mitchell RepairCenter.
Labor Management & Reporting
- Increase technician awareness with our standard Labor Management module.
- Assign, flag and track labor for increased workflow consistency.
- Print and share work orders with staff and technicians.
- Place labor by type or operation.
Cycle Time Management
- Increase shop efficiency and touch time on active repair orders while reducing downtime using cycle time reporting and Shop Scheduler.
- Schedule vehicle drop-offs while accounting for parts lead-time and shop capacity.
- Use cycle time reporting, capacity reports and touch-time reports.
- Create virtual job files where critical information is accessible.
- View and prioritize job overview information, including labor totals, job costs and payments.
Technician Work Orders
- Help technicians easily track work orders based on their assignments.
- Print all lines assigned to your technicians.
- Provide line-by-line detail of labor totals and part descriptions.
- Track, manage and close sales opportunities with Mitchell RepairCenter’s Opportunity Management module.
- Document customer contact information.
- Identify and follow up on walk-in customers.
- Organize information to relay to vehicle owners.
Analytics & Reporting
Analytics Dashboards & Reporting
- Monitor important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Get sales dashboards, performance and labor sold data.
- Access profitability reporting, gross margin reports and reporting by profit center.
Business Partner Analysis
- Track sources and referral opportunities.
- Use partner reports to view repair order origins.
- Break down job cost data and identify inefficiencies.
- Improve under-performing areas of your business.
- Meet target profit percentages.
- Print summary reports for review with your staff.
- Organize costs by department and calculate net profits and break-even points.
Customer Engagement Tool (CSI)
- Get accurate, impartial customer satisfaction data and customized, dynamic reporting tools.
- Improve customer experiences while building customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- View customer survey data and make informed decisions.
- Grow your business through stronger customer referrals.
Dealer & Multi-Shop Operator (MSO) Management
Mitchell RepairCenter Dealer Management System
- Get seamless, bi-directional integration with your Dealer Management System (DMS).
- Save time, reduce errors and bypass manual data entry for vehicle, customer and Repair Order (RO) information within Mitchell RepairCenter and your DMS.
- Automate RO and vehicle data transfers from Mitchell RepairCenter to either your ADP or Reynolds & Reynolds DMS.
- View updates to customer contact or payment information.
- Provide accurate reports on revenues generated by profitable collision repair departments.
- Position yourself for greater scalability by increasing repair facility efficiency.
Multi-Shop Configuration Module
- Get critical analytics from your desktop.
- View all shops clearly to analyze each unit’s performance, production status and accounting numbers.
- Access corporate analytics to drill down into single shop data or take broader operational views.